NICE Systems will showcase its security portfolio in hall 4, stand G111 at IFSEC International, an event for the security industry in Europe. At the event, taking place May 13-16, 2013, at the NEC Birmingham, UK, NICE will also demonstrate its newly-launched Situator Express solution and company experts will lead a number of sessions.
NICE has also been shortlisted as an IFSEC awards finalist in the category of “Security Project or Installation of the Year.” This is based on the successful NICE Situator installation at Network Rail’s King’s Cross Station in 2012. Enrico Montagnino, Sales Manager for Public Safety at NICE, and Brendan O’Keeffe of Fourway, the systems integrator for the King’s Cross project, will talk about this installation from the customer’s perspective in a presentation taking place May 15th at 2:15 p.m.
Jamie Wilson, Security Marketing Manager, EMEA, will talk about “PSIM: Key Trends Driving Development,” which covers the anticipated evolution of PSIM to address new challenges and emerging needs of organizations and agencies in managing unanticipated crises. This will take place May 14th at 12:30 p.m. on the center stage, and will be followed by his “Soundbites from our Bloggers” session at 3:30 p.m.
Among the NICE solutions and product enhancements that will be featured are:
* Situator Express – This easy to deploy, cost-effective solution transforms NiceVision IP video surveillance into a complete security management solution. It provides a unified, holistic operating picture for security management by fusing NiceVision Net video with data from other security systems, including CCTV, access control, intrusion, and fire detection.
* NICE Situator – NICE will demonstrate the latest enhancements and capabilities that are empowering airports and public transit organizations, such as London’s King’s Cross transport hub, as well as financial institutions, critical facilities, and cities to secure people and makes use of their most important business assets.
* NiceVision Net – Its enhanced Web application allows users to easily share and export video to removable media and simultaneously play back multiple video channels.
* NICE Inform – Using this solution, security organizations can consolidate multimedia incident information from both private and public sources in order to form a complete picture of a particular incident for investigation, debriefing, and training purposes.
* Citer360 – This solution harvests relevant information from the Internet and social networks for Intelligence, law enforcement, and commercial uses.
NICE’s security solutions help organizations capture, analyze and leverage big data to anticipate, manage and mitigate security and safety risks, improve operations, and make the world a safer place. The NICE security, intelligence and cyber offerings provide valuable insights that enable enterprises and governments to take the best action at the right time by correlating structured and unstructured data from multiple sensors and channels, detecting irregular patterns, and recognizing trends. NICE Security solutions are used by thousands of customers worldwide, including transportation systems, critical infrastructure, city centers, banks, enterprises and government agencies.