Research and Markets has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "10 Trends That Will Shape Banking, Payments and Security in 2011" to their offering.
Javelin’s senior analysts identify and evaluate the implications and recommend action steps for 10 trends that will transform banking, payments and security in 2011. Regulatory changes are forcing financial institutions to re-evaluate business models, fee structures, rewards programs and the role of personal finance management tools. FIs seeking to find the catalyst for mobile banking and proximity payments should expand the use of PFM tools, mobile authentication and customer controls such as financial alerts. Meanwhile, financial institutions, mobile devices and the health-care industry are more vulnerable than ever to leaks, cyberattacks, malware and data breaches.
* What steps should financial institutions take now to boost the profitability of banking products, credit and debit payments, and rewards programs as the Obama regulatory era unfolds?
* How can FIs make mobile banking more compelling, more useful and safer?
* How do WikiLeaks disclosures and protestor cyberattacks threaten the reputation and online security of leading financial institutions?
* How can financial institutions derive value from personal finance management tools - and what are the associated risks?
* Why are data breaches likely to rise in the healthcare industry - and what should federal regulators or industry groups do to better protect consumers’ health-care records?