Milestone Systems has announced its Vertical Specialist Partner program, a new initiative to raise sector-specific expertise in the surveillance industry. Milestone has been expanding its Channel Partner Program continually since its inception in 2004, and the Vertical Specialist Partner program is the latest development for increasing the business focus on customer’s needs.
The Vertical Specialist Partner (VSP) program is aimed at highlighting Milestone Channel Partners who specialize in delivering complete surveillance solutions for a specific industry sector, such as retail or transportation. Milestone works closely with the Vertical Specialists to provide end users with more expertise to solve challenges for their distinct requirements.
The first phase of the program has started with these members who are active in the following verticals:
* Retail - EG Retail (Denmark),Securitas Services (Sweden), Wachter Building Technology (USA), Direct Source Inc. and ATG Group (USA)
* Transportation - E-Dentic (France), Pro-Tec Design, Inc., SecuraDyne Systems and Stone Security (USA), RCT Ltd. and Sectron (Bulgaria), Stanley Security Solutions (Sweden), Tehnomobil d.o.o. (Croatia),
* City Surveillance - Pro-Tec Design, Inc. (USA), Sectron (Bulgaria), Stone Security (USA).
“Milestone truly values our inductees to the Vertical Specialist Partner program. We are excited to see how these premier channel partners have qualified to become the content matter experts for Milestone in their respective market segments. The specialist solutions and competency they provide to customers generates high impact and innovations that raise the level of industry inspiration,” says Lawrence S. de Guzman, Director Global Sales Operations for Milestone Systems.
Milestone Vertical Specialist Partners represent key resellers who are driving the industry globally or regionally by demonstrating their prowess in vertical solutions. Vertical Specialists gain exclusive opportunities to leverage their sector-specific knowledge and collaborate with Milestone.
With dedicated support from Milestone, Vertical Specialists can generate a higher volume of sales, expand their presence and market their industry-focused offerings. Some of the advantages and benefits of being a Vertical Specialist Partner include:
* Partners receive a prioritized listing on the Milestone System website (over 100,000 unique visitors monthly)
* Upon request from customers, Milestone will recommend an appropriate Vertical Specialist for projects
* Partners receive vertical-specific leads from XProtect Go and other lead generating tools
* Support for local vertical-specific events, such as Milestone marketing materials or attendance by a Milestone vertical sales manager
* Yearly Milestone vertical sync meetings to share and discuss trends and new ideas in the various market segments
* Co-branded, vertical-specific brochures and other materials
Selective by type and amount per market, the Vertical Specialist Partner program is open to qualified Milestone Channel Partners. There is no fee to join the program but partners who are acknowledged to become Milestone Vertical Specialists must meet the qualifications for entry.