Analysts have forecast the Global Commercial Airport Full Body Scanner market to grow at a CAGR of 6.74 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing threat of terrorist attacks. The Global Commercial Airport Full Body Scanner market has also been witnessing the pilot testing of full body scanning machines in the APAC region. However, Islamic countries' refusal to use body scanners could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, the Global Commercial Airport Full Body Scanner Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Commercial Airports Body Scanners market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market include American Science and Engineering, L-3 Communications Holdings, Microsemi and Rapiscan Systems. Other vendors mentioned in the report are Braun International, Smiths Detection and Tek84 Engineering Group.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?