See our events guide listing for more details
A month before the All-Over-IP Forum opens, the event is joined by all the leading global vendors and Russian manufacturers and distributors of IP solutions for security, IT and telecom applications.
The composition of exhibitors and seminar organizers shows the global market trend - IP Video surveillance. It is enough to mention that All-Over-IP Forum is chosen as a communication venue by three out the three ONVIF founding members: Axis Communications, Bosch Security Systems and Sony.
Who else is taking part in All-Over-IP Forum:
* ONVIF full members - Milestone Systems, Panasonic, Samsung, Everfocus and Verint;
* most authoritative IP Security brands - Mitsubishi Electric, Mobotix and Xtralis;
* brands offering an option to Russian CCTV customers - Smartec and Microdigital;
* leading Russian video surveillance suppliers - Axxon/ITV, DSSL, Byterg, Elvees, Stilsoft, Itrium;
* suppliers of nonIP security solutions - Aktiv-SB (supplied brands: Polyvision, Vision HiTech, Ademco, AlarmCom, Ganz-Computar, Crow, DSС, Inter-M, System Sensor, Texecom, Sun Kwang, KT&C, Computar, Watec, Tokina, Sanyo, Lilin, Videotec, Hi Sharp, etc.), Vidau Systems (supplied brand: Everfocus), SMP;
* key developers and distributors of telecom and I solutions - Natex, Sigrand, UNI Corporation (supplied brands: Fujitsu-Siemens, General Electric, Hitachi, IBM, Cisco, Netgear, Nokia, Oracle, Sun, RAD Data Communications, Check Point), Laud Link (supplied brand: Telrad), Promise Technology and Profiseti (supplied brands: Samsung, Avaya, LG-Nortel, Siemens, Panasonic, Microsoft, McAfee, ESET, 3Com, Acer, Allied Telesis, APC, ASUS, CA, Cisco, D-Link, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Intel, Lenovo, Toshib, Zyxel, etc.);
* developers of information security solutions - Halon Security, EVRAAS.IT, RAD Data Communications, Check Point Software Technologies;
* major Russian system integrators and distributors - ARMO-Systems (supplied brands: Abloy, American Dynamics, Arecont Vision, Axis Communications, Bosch, CBC/Ganz, Cisco, Computar, Dedicated Micros, Fujinon, GE Security, Gunnebo, HID, Hirsch Eletronics, Honeywell, Ikegami, KAC, Lenel, Nedap, Pelco, Pentax, Sagem, Sanyo, Satel, Sensormatic, Smartec, Tamron, Videotec, Watec, etc.), ID Systems Group, Abron Holding (supplied brands: AV Tech, Acumen, American Dynamics, Arecont Vision, Computar, Dallmeier, Dedicated Micros, EverFocus, GANZ, GE Security, Ikegami, JVC, KT&C, NVT, Optex, Panda, Pelco, Polivision, Sanyo, Tamron, Winlan, etc.), AAM Systems (supplied brands: Apollo, HID Global, Gunnebo, RISCO Group, Vicon, IQinVision, Indala, Nedap, etc.), Baltika Region (supplied brands: Bosch, GE Security, Ikegami, Bewator, Pentax, Synetics, etc.), Layta (supplied brands: PERCo, Axis Communications, Computar, Came, Daiwon, Panasonic, Merit Lilin, Smartec, Geovision), ON.Com (supplied brands: ACTi, Axis, SeeTec, Sony, Panasonic, Polyvision, Netavis, Avenir, etc.), Softronic (supplied brands: 3Com, Axis, Allied Telesis, Cisco, Inelt, Netgear, TRENDnet, ZyHEL, etc.), Teleinkom-PC (supplied brands: Atera Networks, Ceragon, PacketLight, Radware, Radwin, Telco Systems, VegaStream, Grandstream Networks, Alcatel-Lucent и др.), Spetsvideoproject (supplied brand: Bosch), AVS Electronics (supplied brands: TOA, Phoebus, Close Talk, Audico, etc.);
All-Over-IP Forum is the only non-fair type event in Russia where all of the mentioned global and Russian companies get together and and represented by key persons. It is only All-Over-IP where Russian end-users, system integrators and installers can negotiate with such a number of leaders.