ForeScout Technologies' award-winning product, CounterACT, has been named SC Magazine’s “Best Buy” in the Identity Management Group Test. SC Magazine, an information security industry news and product evaluation publication, awarded CounterACT version 7.01 with a five-star rating that highlighted its product design, ease of use, installation and configuration.
SC Magazine Group Tests evaluate and rate products in six categories: Features, Ease of Use, Performance, Documentation, Support and Value for Money. ForeScout CounterACT scored five out of five in all six categories and was honoured with the “Best Buy” rating.
The review states that ForeScout CounterACT “is a feature-rich solution that truly delivers,” and a “well-designed product that is easy to install and configure.” It also notes that “it took under 30 minutes to start tracking data.” The article also highlights several of CounterACT’s innovations and features including:
* Provides a multi-factored approach to identify and classify all devices, systems, application and users
* Easily assesses adherence to configuration and security policy and determines if such access should be allowed, denied or limited
* Incorporates an integrated, hybrid 802.1X and agentless approach that delivers complete access control and guest management, mobile security and endpoint compliance and remediation
* Provides interoperability with popular network devices, wireless, wired and remote access points, security solutions, identity and mobile infrastructure, including all leading mobile device management (MDM) vendors
* It is a flexible, scalable offering via a high performance physical or virtual appliance
* Supports both centralised and distributed deployment with the means to identify and assess devices, apply policy, enforce compliance and remediate systems
“At ForeScout, our fundamental product philosophy is to listen to our customers and give them the features they want today with an eye towards the future,” said Hanan Levin, ForeScout vice president of product management. “Our focus and dedication to meeting and exceeding customer expectations is how we have come to be a market leader. Therefore, this five-star review and Best Buy recognition from SC Magazine validates our strategy and approach to building and delivering superior solutions.”
ForeScout continues to earn industry praise and recognition. Last week, ForeScout was recognised by McAfee in its Security Innovation Alliance (SIA) Partner of the Year Awards, as Partner of the Year for the second year in a row. The McAfee SIA is a technology partnering program created to help accelerate the development of interoperable security products and to simplify the integration of these products within complex customer environments.