iStorage has launched two higher capacity versions of two of its most successful hardware-encrypted portable storage devices. In addition to previously available capacities1, the diskAshur portable disk drive is now available with a 1.5TB capacity, while the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified datAshur USB flash drive can be purchased with an expanded 32GB of affordable, ultra-secure storage.
diskAshur is the next-generation of iStorage’s portable hardware-encrypted disk drives, and features a comprehensive range of data protection measures and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity to deliver a robust and compact data security solution to businesses, organisations and individuals. The datAshur USB flash drive recently received FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification from the US government’s National Institute of Standards and Technology, significantly quantifying the level of data protection the device offers users.
iStorage diskAshur 1.5TB hardware-encrypted disk drive
* Military grade protection – FIPS PUB 197 validated encryption
* 6-16 digit PIN code access – Up to 16-digit alphanumeric wear-resistant keypad
* SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection – Up to 5Gbps, 10-times faster than USB 2.0
* Brute force self-destruct – Three-pronged approach to prevent brute force attacks
* Rugged design – Omni-directional shock mounting system protects drive from drops
* Auto Lock feature – Drive locks after pre-determined amount of time to protect data
* Variable Time Circuit Technology – Prevents ‘timing attacks’ on data by hackers
iStorage datAshur 32GB hardware-encrypted USB flash drive
* Military grade protection – FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified protection2
* Alphanumeric keypad – Onboard keypad prevents hardware and software keylogging
* 7-15 digit PIN code access – Up-to a 15 digit memorable number or word
* Tamper resistant – Epoxy resin destroys circuit board components if tampered with
* Robust design – Sealed extruded aluminium casing protects from dust and water
* Auto-lock – datAshur will auto lock on loss of power or ejection to prevent access
“We are very proud to announce both datAshur and diskAshur are now available in higher capacities, enabling even more personal and organisational data to be securely stored while on the move,” said John Michael, CEO at iStorage. “These expanded capacities will help secure iStorage’s ever-strengthening platform in 2013, which has already been bolstered by datAshur’s recent FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification for data security assurance by the US government.”
datAshur and diskAshur are part of the wider family of ultra-secure and easy-to-use hardware encrypted portable devices from iStorage, which includes diskAshur DT, the 3.5” hard drive for secure storage with up to 3TB capacity. For further information on iStorage’s range of data storage solutions visit www.istorage-uk.com or call +44 (0)20 8537 3435.