Nominations for the ID People EMEA Awards 2011, the prestigious recognition of the important contribution made by the thought leaders, innovators and pioneering adopters that drive the development of auto ID and wireless technology in the EMEA region, close on February 28.
At ID WORLD Abu Dhabi 2011, the fourth EMEA summit on security mobility and traceability taking place on April 3 and 4 in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, the ID Revolution Community will gather once again to give a standing ovation to the movers and shakers of the industry.
The event will be hosted under the patronage of UAE Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, His Highness Sheik Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan and is endorsed by the European Commission, the Emirates Identity Authority and Abu Dhabi Police.
The ID PEOPLE EMEA Awards are assigned to outstanding members of the EMEA ID Revolution Community who have distinguished themselves during the last 12 months in the areas of citizen ID, transportation security and asset tracking, as well as developments in postal innovation and identity and tracking solutions in healthcare.
Candidates can be nominated in the following categories by going on line:
· The Asset Tracking Forum Award: Assigned to the person who has established new growth areas for the adoption of auto ID technology in supply chain management, logistics and critical asset control.
· The Transportation Security Forum Award: Assigned to a recognized leader in the transportation sector, who has brought security and efficiency to hubs and networks to improve performance in airports, railroad stations or seaports.
· The Citizen ID Forum Award: Assigned to the person who has distinguished themselves in the area of government driven ID schemes and new approaches to citizen-centric services.
· The Postal Innovation Award: Assigned to the person who is facilitating the expansion of innovative auto ID technologies for the postal and express shipping sector as it expands into the digital world.
· The HealthTech Innovation Award: Assigned to the person who is pioneering the adoption of auto ID technologies in the world of healthcare to improve patient security, hospital efficiency and the safe supply of pharmaceuticals.
This year's winners will be honored at the ID People EMEA Awards ceremony on April 4, 2011 at 18:00 in the conference hall at the Yas Hotel, Abu Dhabi. Participation is open to all.