SANS Secure Europe 2013, one of the region’s largest InfoSec training events will be returning to Amsterdam’s Radisson Blu Hotel from 15th to 27th of April 2013 with a roster of 8 courses including a new session covering Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response.
“Secure Europe 2013 offers an unrivalled learning environment with courses taught by industry leading instructors and subject matter experts,” explains Gareth Dance, GSEC Conference Director, EMEA. “Courses range from the fundamental security knowledge critical to staff from non-IT areas all the way through to the advanced skills needed by InfoSec professionals and application developers dealing with an increasingly challenging security landscape.”
“Due to the high levels of demand we experienced at the 2012 event, we are beginning our outreach earlier this year and recommending that participants sign up to receive discounts on tuition fees. This will allow us to add more capacity if certain courses look like they are becoming oversubscribed."
Students registered by March 6, 2013 can save up to €250 on tuition fees.
Courses at SANS Secure Europe 2013:
* FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
* SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
* SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender
* SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling
* SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
* DEV522: Defending Web Applications Security Essentials
* FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth
* AUD507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems