DVTel has strengthened its existing relationship with megapixel technology leader Arecont Vision by participating in their MegaLab Certification.
DVTel’s Smart Security Solutions include the flagship Latitude Network Video Management System; the Solus Video Management System (VMS); a full line of IP Cameras including the newly released Quasar Smart H.264 High Definition family; IP encoders; ioimage intelligent video analytics; and the cutting-edge intelligent Security Operations Center (iSOC) command and control room applications including Mobile, plug-in, and Google Earth apps.
Arecont Vision’s MegaLab is a dedicated test environment located in the engineering wing of Arecont Vision’s headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. The MegaLab is a comfortable, real-life testing environment with real cameras on a real network. Developed to certify the level of integration with the industry’s top Video Management Software (VMS) platforms, the MegaLab ensures that customers can feel confident in picking a proven and certified solution. The testing was performed by a combination of Arecont Vision and DVTel engineers.
* Dedicated gigabit network
* Server rack with KVM to secure partners appliance equipment
* A variety of server/storage solutions from industry leading manufacturers
* A quad core client PC with dual 24” display in a clean work environment overlooking the production area of the popular MegaDome series
* More than 85 Arecont Vision cameras, a sample of every make and model that Arecont Vision currently ships plus additional load cameras
* Three certification tests: Camera Integration, Feature Integration, Load Testing
Additionally, Arecont Vision is kicking off its first annual awards program and Arecont Vision is pleased to announce that DVTel is the proud recipient of the following honours:
* Technology Partner of the Year – Fastest Growing Partner
* Technology Partner of the Year – Australia & New Zealand
“DVTel appreciates the acknowledgement of our close teaming partnership. We are committed to providing our customers with the solutions they require, and the Arecont Vision megapixel cameras are in strong demand. The DVTel Latitude NVMS platform is an open platform supporting integration to many security software systems and to the world’s leading IP camera manufacturers. Arecont Vision has done things right. They have built a good product. They have built a good sales and marketing team. And they know how to partner. Together we enjoy many high profile end user customers”, says Paul Smith, EVP. “Multi-megapixel cameras are Arecont’s strength, and the number of projects utilizing our combined solutions continues to increase year after year.”
“Arecont Vision and DVTel are partners with a single global vision — to provide industry leading IP surveillance solutions,” said Raul Calderon, Arecont Vision Senior Vice President of Marketing and Product Management. “DVTel’s MegaLabTM certification is an important part of their commitment to pairing Arecont Vision megapixel cameras with DVTel recording and management systems, resulting in high reliability and usability for customers.”