The European Identity Conference 2011 (EIC) and co-located CLOUD 2011 will take place from May 10-13, 2011, in Munich. Now in its fifth year, Kuppinger Cole?s flagship event is the place to meet with thought leaders, experts and decision makers to learn about, discuss and shape the market in most significant technology topics such as Identity Management, Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) and Oriented Architecture (SOA), both in “classical” environments as well as in private, public and hybrid cloud environments with a strong focus on Information and Cloud Security. With its world class list of speakers, a unique mix of best practice presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership statements and analyst views, EIC has become an absolute must-attend event for enterprise IT leaders from all over Europe and beyond.
For the first time in 2011 the European Identity Conference and CLOUD 2011 will take place at a new venue: Ballhausforum in Munich/Unterschlei?heim with its modern, friendly and professional atmosphere with rooms flooded with daylight is the perfect location to ensure the optimal surrounding for a successful conference.
Hot Topics EIC 2010
* Wikileaks, Stuxnet, Night Dragon: Managing the New, Global Risks
* The Future of Information Governance
* In Cloud we Trust?!
* Governing the Clouds: How to Keep (or Achieve) Control About what Happens in All the Clouds
* Cloud Standardization Trends for Governance, Interoperability, Security
* Cloud Identities: How to Secure the Cloud Now
* Access first – the state and future of IAM
* Centralized Authorization – XACML and Beyond
* IAM – the Foundation: Best Practices for Implementing or Optimizing All the Core Elements Like Provisioning, SSO, and Others
* Cloud and Virtualization Security: How to Integrate IAM, GRC, Cloud Computing, and Virtualization