Behavioral Recognition Systems (BRS Labs) has announced the availability of Version 4.0 of its flagship safety and security platform.
“AISight has become the de facto standard for intelligent video surveillance across transit systems, critical infrastructure, industrial facilities, and corporate and government campuses,” said John Frazzini, President of BRS Labs. “Version 4.0 continues our history of innovation with an upgraded architecture and new features that enhance the value we bring to our customers and partners. We were years ahead of the competition yesterday. Today, we set the bar even higher.”
AISight 4.0 operates seamlessly across multiple locations and scales to thousands of cameras, making it the only practical solution for large-scale deployments. Its real-time alerts are based on bodies of evidence built automatically from behaviours it observes and recognizes within each camera’s field of view. This self-learning, smarter approach helps users make better, faster safety and security decisions without overwhelming staff with large numbers of non-critical alerts.
AISight 4.0 directly solves other urgent operational challenges for enterprise-grade video surveillance:
* Delivers meaningful results immediately upon installation without custom programming or human intervention
* Dramatically reduces false alarms, making video surveillance a true real-time solution for intervening as events unfold
* Delivers real-time visibility into safety issues as well as security, such as automatic recognition of smoke, fire, flooding, static objects vibrating or in motion, etc.
* Recognizes when multiple alerts represent a single threat, thereby reducing the overall number of alerts that must be investigated – or when seemingly minor behaviors represent a threat when taken in aggregate
* Applies enhanced system health capabilities to make AISight the most user-friendly, operationally streamlined solution available, even across multiple, physically separated facilities