Free Newsletter
Register for our Free Newsletters
Newsletter
Zones
Access Control
LeftNav
Alarms
LeftNav
Biometrics
LeftNav
Detection
LeftNav
Deutsche Zone (German Zone)
LeftNav
Education, Training and Professional Services
LeftNav
Government Programmes
LeftNav
Guarding, Equipment and Enforcement
LeftNav
Industrial Computing Security
LeftNav
IT Security
LeftNav
Physical Security
LeftNav
Surveillance
LeftNav
View All
Other Carouselweb publications
Carousel Web
Defense File
New Materials
Pro Health Zone
Pro Manufacturing Zone
Pro Security Zone
Web Lec
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
 
News

Aspire 100 Alliance gains ADP as a member

ADP Security Systems : 23 June, 2009  (Company News)
ADP Security Systems has joined the Aspire 100, an association launched by The Security Watchdog for guarding companies outside the Infologue Top 20
ADP Security Systems is one of the first members to add its voice to a new contract security industry initiative named 'The Aspire 100', launched in May by The Security Watchdog, the international security risk services group. The initiative is designed to offer industry representation to member companies who already participate in the Security Industry Authority's Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) but who are not currently ranked in the Infologue Top 20 Guarding Companies. These have annual turnovers ranging from £23M - £380M and control over 88% of the UK Security Guarding market, leaving just 12% of the market to others.

Terry O'Neil, Chairman of The Security Watchdog, states: 'We are delighted that ADP has joined The Aspire 100. The objective of the new alliance is to provide a nurturing platform for high calibre organisations such as ADP to collaborate with and support each other in offering the UK client base an alternative quality service option. We also see a role for members to work in harmony with the Top 20 in supporting regional workforces, where required.'

David Preston, director of ADP Security Systems confirms: 'ADP is recognised as a quality service provider and we successfully met the criteria for entry into 'The Aspire 100' as an Approved Contractor who in the top 25% of the ACS Benchmarking and Achievement levels. Our industry has long needed an alliance such as 'The Aspire 100' to allow the voices of organisations such as ours to be heard. As an alliance we can provide the collective action needed to effect change within our industry. This initiative is good news for both clients and contractors alike.'
Bookmark and Share
 
Home I Editor's Blog I News by Zone I News by Date I News by Category I Special Reports I Directory I Events I Advertise I Submit Your News I About Us I Guides
 
   © 2012 ProSecurityZone.com
Netgains Logo