Lieberman Software and Securonix have partnered to provide an integration which helps IT Security and Compliance professionals to more closely monitor and analyze insider threats based on privileged user activities across the enterprise.
This innovative joint integration enables the Securonix Security Intelligence Platform to consume Lieberman Software’s award-winning Enterprise Random Password Manager™ (ERPM) Privileged Identity Management (PIM) events in real-time for automated detection of anomalous user or account behaviour, as well as advanced privileged identity analytics.
Lieberman Software – Securonix Integration Details
* ERPM events are continuously streamed to Securonix
* Securonix establishes identity context for privileged accounts, including the identification of shared and service accounts
* Advanced analytics are applied to identify privileged account anomalies, including
- Peer Group Analysis to identify any anomalies with respect to peer accounts
- Behaviour Analysis to identify abnormal or suspicious behaviour
- Specific policy-based violations based on known threats or compliance requirements
* Identity, behaviour, and policy driven threat and risk events are automatically scored and prioritized for each monitored account
“We are pleased to continue to lead the emerging identity analytics market by providing advanced risk analytics for privileged identities” said Sachin Nayyar, CEO of Securonix. “Lieberman Software is a pioneer and market leader in PIM, and this joint integration enables a new continuous monitoring and analytic capability for managing the risk of the insider threat.”
“Privileged account access and activity is one of the high-risk areas identified by Risk, Compliance and IT Audit professionals, as these accounts hold the keys to accessing the most critical enterprise computing and information assets” said Richard Weeks, VP of Alliances at Lieberman Software. “The fact that at most times these accounts lack identity context, as well as highly focused monitoring in the enterprise environment, means that the keys to the kingdom are often left unscrutinized. By combining our best-of-breed privileged identity access control with Securonix’ advanced risk and threat analytics, we deliver real value to our joint customers and raise the bar on privileged monitoring, anomaly detection and IT risk management.”
The integration, available immediately, is provided at no charge to prospects and existing Customers.