Free Newsletter
Register for our Free Newsletters
Newsletter
Zones
Access Control
LeftNav
Alarms
LeftNav
Biometrics
LeftNav
Detection
LeftNav
Deutsche Zone (German Zone)
LeftNav
Education, Training and Professional Services
LeftNav
Government Programmes
LeftNav
Guarding, Equipment and Enforcement
LeftNav
Industrial Computing Security
LeftNav
IT Security
LeftNav
Physical Security
LeftNav
Surveillance
LeftNav
View All
Other Carouselweb publications
Carousel Web
Defense File
New Materials
Pro Health Zone
Pro Manufacturing Zone
Pro Security Zone
Web Lec
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
ProSecurityZone Sponsor
 
 
News

Additional Retail Shrinkage Reduction With QPOS Link

Quadrox Europe : 24 May, 2011  (New Product)
Quadrox has introduced the QPOS Link retail analytics tool for the prevntion of shrinkage through fraudulent POS transactions

Quadrox NV, the international surveillance software manufacturer, introduces QPOS Link - analytical tool developed specifically for retail sphere. QPOS Link synchronises surveillance video of the area around the POS with POS transaction data. QPOS Link allows store management to be present at multiple stores remotely anytime from anywhere. QPOS Link detects suspicious transactions, possible fraud scenarios and reduces shrinkage by organizing efficient monitoring of the POS area.


Whereas installation of a traditional CCTV system reduces retail shrinkage level by 26%, QPOS Link generates an additional 9% shrinkage reduction and provides total retail shrinkage of 35%.

Bookmark and Share
 
Home I Editor's Blog I News by Zone I News by Date I News by Category I Special Reports I Directory I Events I Advertise I Submit Your News I About Us I Guides
 
   © 2012 ProSecurityZone.com
Netgains Logo