IS Decisions releases UserLock 6.0, the latest version of its unique software solution that provides concurrent login control and tight access security for Microsoft Windows networks.
UserLock 6.0 new features further improve the protection of corporate Windows networks against insider threat by defining and enforcing connection time quotas, securing IIS sessions and auditing local sessions.
UserLock 6.0: new features and enhancements
* Time quotas - UserLock 6.0 allows defining and enforcing daily, weekly and monthly connection time quotas. This can be done per user, user group, Organizational Unit and session type. The consumed time status can be checked by the network administrator in UserLock’s console and the time remaining is automatically displayed at login to the concerned users.
* Protection of Internet Information Services (IIS) sessions - UserLock 6.0 allows defining and enforcing the number of maximum concurrent IIS sessions for a specific IIS application like Outlook Web Access or an Intranet site.
* Tighter integration with Active Directory - Every UserLock 6.0 restriction can be applied per user, user group, or Organizational Unit and the Active Directory tree can be directly displayed in the UserLock console.
* Additional reports - UserLock 6.0 comes with three new reports for RAS/VPN sessions (history, statistics and a graphical report displaying the evolution of RAS/VPN sessions number). A fourth new graphical report also displays the evolution of the total opened sessions over a given period of time.
* Sessions with local accounts - Local sessions are now audited and displayed in UserLock 6.0 console and can be remotely logged off.
* Improvements - UserLock 6.0 overall performance has been greatly improved (especially in very large environments). Synchronization with UserLock Backup server and with Active Directory is now more efficient.